73 Sumner Street #102
- Spacious, bi-level floor plan with 1 bedroom and 2 full bathrooms
- Live-work loft perfect for high tech owners or investors
- Two convenient entrances including private street entrance
- Sleek concrete, radiant floors and hip industrial-style lighting
- Modern, open floor plan perfect for entertaining
- Contemporary kitchen with gas stove, maple cabinets, granite countertops, double sink
- Generous closet/storage space on both levels
- In-unit washer and dryer in walk-in closet/pantry
- Boutique, elevator building is pet friendly and professionally managed
- Peaceful, shared roof deck with spectacular city views
- 1 car garage parking included in the HOA dues - $590 per month
- Walk Score 96! Walk to everything! Hot restaurants, cafes, shopping, night life!
- Walk to 8th@ Market shuttle stop (including Facebook, Google, UCSF)
- High tech central! Walk to Twitter, Uber, Adobe, Zynga, Airbnb, Pinterest, Zendesk, Square
- Transit Score 100! Walk to BART + MUNI + super easy freeway access
- Bike Score 98! Flat roads with excellent bike lanes!
You will greatly appreciate walking outside your door to hot spots like Bloodhound, Sightglass Coffee, Cellarmaker Brewing, Citizen’s Band, Basil Thai, Raven, Deli Board, City Beer Store and enjoy a 10 minute walk to AMC theatres, SF Opera, Orpheum, Bill Graham Auditorium and the Warfield. Commuting to work couldn’t be easier – a quick walk to the 8th and Market BART station and shuttle stops (Google, Facebook, and UCSF shuttles to name a few) or just walk to work as this centrally located home is situated near many technology companies including Twitter, Adobe, Uber and Airbnb. 5 minutes drive to 101N or 101S on-ramps or easily bike to 4th St. Caltrain! Nearby shopping is plentiful – Harvest Urban Market, Westfield Shopping Center, Trader Joe’s and Nordstrom Rack are a 10 minute walk away. Take your dog for a nice stroll through the Sunday Civic Center Farmer’s Market.
Enjoy the spacious, bi-level floor plan that is perfect for both home office and entertaining friends. The main level boasts two entries including a private street entrance with floor to ceiling windows and large, open floor plan: comfortable living room, dining room and kitchen highlighted by polished concrete floors with radiant heating and contemporary industrial style lighting. The sleek kitchen boasts modern appliances including a gas stove, granite counters, double sink and ample cabinetry. Each level enjoys a spacious, full bathroom and a walk-in closet for all your storage needs (including a washer/dryer on the main level).
This boutique, elevator building enjoys many perks – It’s pet friendly, professionally managed, has secure garage parking (included in your HOA dues) and features a peaceful roof deck with panoramic city views -- the perfect home for today’s urban dweller!
About 73 Sumner St.
73 Sumner consists of 16 historic live-work lofts. Every unit has a unique floor plan and offers an exciting combination of concrete and steel finishes and many custom-designed features. The building has controlled entry, an elevator and a convenient parking garage.
73 Sumner is the first phase of the Mullen Buildings Development, which now includes 60 Rausch and 52 Rausch. The Mullen Buildings were originally constructed in the 1920's during a South of Market industrial building boom. The complex housed the Mullen Company, which designed and constructed architectural millwork for banks and other businesses. Progenitors for the modernist industrial esthetic, the Mullen Buildings have now been artfully converted into high-quality lofts.